Recently I began to change the ways I eat and I’ve seen results, but that’s because I’ve stayed constant and when I go to the gym, I have a date with sweat. Seriously!
Basically since I am Mexicana, our diet de “fritos” everything, has disappeared from my list completely, except for on my cheat days.
Basically this is what I eat and try to incorporate other fruits, veggies, and grains to help my body grow.
- Salad wrap- Burrito
- with a boiled egg
- Additional salad dressing
- Add Aguacate & Jalapeñ0 to everything!
- peanut butter
- protein shake (energy one)
***I’m trying not to eat pasta at this time of day, it makes me sleepy!
Dinner (if I work out after lunch, I try to involve more green veggies & Quinoa):
- Sandwich- tuna
- Stir fry w/ chicken or salmon w/ veggies*
- Protein shake: Instructions below 🙂
- a Plant base protein supplement
- any kind berries
- My special water: infused water with cucumber, lemon, and green tea
- Vanilla Yogart
- Peanut butter (Since real peanut butter is a hassle to scoop in, I bought a powder type Peanut Butter, sorta new, but it works best with these shakes)
Also with this new eating style- I get more energy, I wake up by 6am, and more productive.
My next challenge is to use this Quinoa and its fascinating that I can use this grain for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also with Quinoa you can add anything and most of all add Cranberries. YUM!
Yay for grains and gains 🙂